1 x reusable safety razor
10 x double-sided replacement razor blades (approx. 5-8 shaves per blade, so 80 shaves altogether)
How to Use
Loading the blade:
Precaution for use: When loading and unloading the blades, always handle blades by the blunt edges, not the sharp razor edges.
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise to unscrew it from the guard plate.
- Separate the top guard plate from the bottom comb plate, by gently pulling them apart. Remove any blunt blades at this point.
- Load the new blade by carefully removing it from the packet, then hold top guard plate so that the thread is facing up and guide the blade onto the top plate so that the holes align.
- Replace the bottom comb plate and screw the handle back on, so that the razor head is secure.
- Always prepare your skin by creating a good lather.
- Gently glide the razor across the skin at a 30–45-degree angle. The razor handle is weighted so that no pressure needs to be applied.
- Depending on your personal preference and body area, you can use long or short stokes, just be mindful not to re-shave an area of skin to avoid irritation.
- Again, depending on your personal preference, you can shave with the grain or against the grain, although shaving facial hair with the grain may reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs.
- Rinse with cold water, then apply a lotion, balm or oil to soothe the skin and train moisture.
Caring for your razor
- After shaving, rinse the razor and the blade individually by open the razor head. Dry with a towel before resecuring the head.
- Store in a dry place, rather than the bath or shower.
Recycling the razor blades
If you collect your blades in an aluminium tin over time, you can pop these in your kerbside your household recycling bin for collection, depending on where you live. Otherwise, you may be able to recycle them at a scrap metal facility. To see if there is a local recycling facility near you that will accept the blades, visit www.recyclingnearyou.com.au