Each cloth with last around 6 months, based on average use. The lifespan will depends on what it’s used for, how often it’s used, how often it’s washed and products used with, etc. You will know when it’s time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.
- Wet cloth before use, and rinse clean after use
- Wash as required, either in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher
- Hang to dry, and avoid tumble drying to increase longevity
- Made entirely from plants – 70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton
- 100% biodegradable and home compostable