How to Use
- For lips and eyes, use your fingertips to apply a thin film to the lips and under eye area.
- For cuticles, massage into the base of the nail and cuticle area.
- As an overnight mask, apply a thin layer to the entire face before bed and allow to absorb overnight.
- For hair, rub a small amount between your fingertips and smooth over any frizz or flyaway strands.
- For eczema and dermatitis, massage a small amount into any flaky, dry, scaly, or irritated areas of the skin.
- For sunburn, rashes and windburn, apply a thick layer to damaged areas of the skin regularly for 2-3 days or until irritation subsides.